Monday, March 24, 2014

Usual Challenges, Don't Over-Complicate Missionary Work & Opportunities Will Be Presented

Hello,
Now that I am towards the end of my mission, I am finding it hard to find new or interesting things to say! Things are great here, there are always the usual challenges here in the stuff, but nothing new. So far, it looks like we will be having two baptisms for April, they are pretty solidly committed and everything, so hopefully all will go well.
Mom, you asked if I had an official release date, I am still guessing May 15th, because May 14th will be the transfer day, then the flight will be the following day. The fact is that this is my 15th change, the next will be the 16th change, making it my last. But, just in case, I sent an email to the office, asking for the official day so you can make plans or whatever.
Really, I don't have much else to say... My mind is drawing the biggest blank ever.
I can really relate to what Dad was saying about the missionary work in the ward. Too many people here (members and other missionaries) overcomplicate missionary work. Its really not complicated, we just need to work like missionaries have always done, and the members need to be the missionaries best friends and be good friends to everyone else. That's really it, if people do that then the opportunities will present themselves to share the gospel!
That is unfortunately all that have to share for now, maybe this week will be more interesting for me here. I hope you all have a great week, don't get caught in any mudslides or anything.

Love Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment