Monday, March 3, 2014

Stressful Annoyances, Big Earthquake & Being in Good Hands

Hello,

This week was honestly kind of stressful. Between all the interchanges with other areas and what not, I'm kinda tired. I am glad to be working hard and to have this chance to serve and all. But my biggest annoyance right now is feeling like all the missionaries are a bunch of kids who don't know anything. But that's okay. I just wish that people could treat me more adult like, because I still feel like a little kid sometimes ha ha.

Well, good to hear that Lokey is back on his feet. That dude is quite the trooper. I seriously thought he would be gone by the time I get back, well it's still possible, but whatever.

I think it would be cool to use my Spanish skills in work, if at all possible. I would just have to really polish my vocabulary for lighting and decorating products, that is something that they didn't teach in the MTC.

Umm, everything else is well here. Two nights ago, according to my companion there was a big earthquake in the middle of the night. I didn't feel a thing. He said he felt his bed being tossed side to side. I guess I am just a heavy sleeper. Our area is actually pretty darn close to the volcano, all day we see the thing seeping out smoke. Its kind of intimidating, but whatever. If something were to happen, we are in good hands. 

That's all I can think of for now. All is well. I hope you all have a great week!


Love Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment