Monday, January 27, 2014

Pictures from Paradise, Elder Cook Visits & Good Problems to Have


My time to write is so short right now, because, well it is. All is well. I really wanted to send some pictures, but the slow loading makes it hard to write. 

First picture is me and Elder Wyatt, my previous companion. We visited the house of a member up in Perquin, in the mountains. The mountains behind us are actually part of Honduras.


The next one is of me and Elder Reynolds, his brother is the singer of Imagine Dragons. He is one of the first Elder Friends I have had since the MTC in provolone. 


Next, is me and my current companion, Elder Morales, he is from Ecuador. He is super funny and works real hard and all that.


Then the last one is a shot of the temple from the bus. It is super nice, partly because it is the nicest neighborhood in the whole country, and second of course because it is the temple. Such a pretty place.



We had a multi mission conference in  the temple stake center with Elder Quinten L Cook. It was a great conference. Lots of great things to learn from him. Lots of missionaries I knew before were left in the other mission when the division was made last summer, so it was good to see people I knew from back then.

Enjoy the pictures. The next two Saturdays we have baptisms planned, so hopefully all goes well with that. We are now on the hunt for new people to teach as the current investigators are becoming members, that's such a good problem to have!

Have a sick week in paradise.

Love Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment