Monday, January 20, 2014

Drinking Water, Greasy Diet & Busy Sundays

Hello,

First of with the disappointing news, Miguel couldn't get baptized because he had a small issue with coffee, but not to worry, we reprogrammed the baptism and all will go well. We also have a baptism planned for a kid Ismael, for the second Saturday in February. We have some other dates set up for February, hopefully all goes well.

Yeah, it is really hot here, but I just don't care anymore, I try not to pay attention to it, and even if I drink 2 liters of water in the morning my pee still comes out like applesauce. People here have so many problems with their Kidney health. Not just for lack of water, but for the greasy diet too. I hope I can figure out a cheap and tasty way to cook and eat healthy when I go to college. Being here has completely ruined my cooking skills, I don´t even know how to cook healthy anymore.

funny random thing, one of Jenni's home teacher dudes used to be one of my Zone Leaders in San Salvador nearly a year ago. Hes a cool dude. Just a funny small world moment realization.

Based on my predictions, I will come home on May 15th in the afternoon, that's whats most likely, but don't count on it until I get the itinerary.

The ward here is crazy, there is next to nobody in priesthood, yesterday I had to bless the sacrament, give a talk in sacrament meeting (because the speaker didn't show up), and teach elders quorum (because the teacher didn't show up). I feel like it will be like that every week, but things will improve.

Other than that, all is well as normal. I sure miss you all, and I hope you have a great week!  And hopefully President Wilcox can get better soon!

Love Elder Vaughan

PS. I almost forgot, but this week we have a multi mission conference with Elder Cook (yeah dude, the apostle) So I will let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment