Monday, November 25, 2013

Early Thanksgiving Dinner, Potential Changes & Sister Missionary Assist

Hello family,

Well this week was pretty good. Things are really starting to pick up. We are really focusing on getting baptismal dates with our investigators to help them progress to the ultimate goal, you know. We have a lot of hope for December baptisms.

One of our investigators convinced us that this past Thursday was Thanksgiving so he made a huge turkey and all for us. So, surprisingly enough, we did have a Thanksgiving dinner even though it was a week early. It's really cool how some investigators can be so generous when we just met them this same week!

So this week is changes week, I really don`t know what to expect right now. I could be changed to a new area (which I would not like) or I could stay here (which I would really like). So we will see soon what is to happen with us here.

The sister missionaries that we share this ward with just had a baptism for a couple that Elder Wyatt and I found a while ago. They went through a lot for them to be able to be baptized and all. Lots of setbacks with a wedding paperwork and other things. It was super spiritual at their baptism. Great experience. 

Umm... well that is about all I have for this week to share!

I hope that you had a great birthday Mom! How old are you now? I ask because I always forget, people ask a lot and I really dont know what to tell them haha. I want to say 44 or something but I am not so sure. haha

Also I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, have a great week. and good luck on Cyber Monday!

Love Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment