Monday, August 19, 2013

Marriage, Baptism & WalMart

Hello Mom, Dad and whoever else,

Well another week has happened here in La Palma! It has almost been a month since I left the office, and things are pretty cool not being there! It was great and all, but being normal is nice. Right now we are spending a ton of time working to find new investigators and all.

This last Saturday, Jaime, one of our investigators got married to his wife and then baptized, that's the best part of being out of the office, the baptisms. I had some in my office time just not many. Now I have about 9 months to focus and get stuff done and all! I don't know the guy much, but it is always a happy occasion anyways! I hope that I don't have too many more changes in these last months so that I can really know and appreciate the people in the ward.

Oh, random thing, but we totally have a WalMart in our zone, which is the best thing ever for buying groceries on P-Day. I never thought that I would treat WalMart as a blessing in life, I guess I really have hit rock bottom here, huh?

That's life right now! It sounds like Vaughan Premier, Ltd. is going great! The new name is great and makes more sense too! I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment