Tuesday, August 6, 2013

La Palma Ilopango, Morgan Comp & Normal Missionary Work

Dear Family,

It's really crazy to think that it is already August again, time sure is passing fast. I feel like the mission is already almost over! My estimated return date is May 15, 2013, so plan accordingly. It is a couple weeks early because of the divide in the mission and stuff.

So yes, I am in La Palma Ilopango, and I have been here for almost 2 weeks now. I forgot if I told you already, but my companion is Elder Webster from Morgan, Utah, actually from Mountain Green, close enough. It's cool because he knows Jessica Little just a little and some of my college roomates. Small world, huh?

I don't have too much to report now, this area is cool, and yeah, I miss the office, but it feels great to move on and be a normal missionary now! It's great to have a ton of time for missionary work! This month we should have a couple of baptisms...we will see.

I will try and send a couple pics of  "Lago Ilopango", a gorgeous lake in our area. The pictures don't quite do it justice.

I hope that you have a great week! I love you all.

Love Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment