Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hola MTC!

Hello World! :-)

I don't have much time to write, things are so crazy here! So sorry in advance if this letter is scattered and weird!

FYI, I think I leave for Guatemala June 19! So about three minutes after you dropped me off I was in my Spanish class where the teacher was blabbing only in Spanish. So crazy! Today has really been mind blowing. The MTC is such a maze. I already got lost twice, worst layout EVER!! So a guy named Elder Jorgensen is my companion. He's a football player from Idaho!

So, I'm writing this in pieces, so now it is Thursday night! I just got the DearElders from Mom, Dad and Jenni! Those are great!! Use them! Also, about 20 minutes ago, I found out that I am senior companion. I don't know what that entails, but I will soon find out!

I apologize for how short this is. Time is very limited here! Mom, thanks for all the help packing. I am so much more prepared than the other guys! I love you a lot, Mom! :-) Monday I have 30 minutes to write a good long e-mail!

Love,

Elder Josh V.

No comments:

Post a Comment